Metis Secure Solutions
Metis Secure delivers software and hardware products that help you protect your people, facilities, and assets when an emergency strikes.
- Metis Secure Command Center software enables control, integration, and automation of emergency communications, life safety, and security systems at your facility or campus. It provides operational control to these systems from on or off site, via internet browser or mobile device. When integrated with your site’s existing communications devices–such as IP phones, digital signs, computer screens, and PA speakers–the Command Center acts as the hub for your Emergency Communications Information Management (E-CIM) system.
- MS-5100 and MS-6100 indoor and outdoor Emergency Help Stations provide a fast and effective communication link to strategic site locations. They enable you to broadcast multi-modal emergency alerts—including voice directives, flashing lights, sirens, and text on the built-in LCD screen. They also provide built-in, inbound help call functionality–via two-way, hands-free, live voice—between people in need and security personnel or police. Each Help Station is battery-backed and acts as an independent wireless network node, forming a redundant communications and power network that helps ensure that the system still works even if phone, power, and internet fail in a crisis. For those who need a discreet way to signal for help, Metis Secure offers a line of software and hardware-based panic buttons, plus a mobile panic app.
- Metis Secure software and hardware easily integrate with both network and analog security and life safety systems—including access control, IP video, handheld radios and mobile phones, hazardous materials and other sensors.
E-CIM Network-Centric Systems
The E-CIM system is powered by Metis Secure emergency communications software, connected to your site’s existing computer screens, IP phones, PA systems, email servers, digital signs, and almost any other analog or digital communications device. When you’re confronted with an emergency, you can instantly take control of the communications devices throughout your building or site, send to personal devices, and surround your people with urgent, impossible-to-ignore emergency directives:
- Sirens and emergency voice directives instantly begin sounding through PA speakers and IP phones
- Emergency alerts take over computer screens, IP phone screens, and digital signs throughout your facilities
- Alerts go to pre-designated groups via text and email
Command Center Software
Command Center Advantages:
- Hosted software is available to authorized personnel through any computer browser or mobile device.
- On-screen maps enable users to drill down from a district or campus to individual buildings, floors, rooms, or outdoor locations, with location of AEDs, fire extinguishers, hazardous materials, commonly-used exits, and other important information.
- Customer-specified pre-programmed and -recorded alerts are included in your initial configuration; incident-specific alerts can be created instantly with text to speech.
- Software monitors, records and reports real-time status of the system.
- Software accomodates multiple simultaneous users with different permission levels and remote access. Updates are handled remotely without system downtime.
- Integrates with other security and life safety systems to serve as single dashboard for safety and security information management.
Outdoor Emergency Help Stations
MS-6100 Outdoor/Rugged Emergency Help Station Features:
- Endpoint of a comprehensive IP-based emergency notification and communications system
- Supervised system automatically alerts operators in cases of tamper, power, or other operation issues
- Features triple-redundant communication technologies (Wi-Fi or Wired Ethernet, Wireless Mesh, FM-RBDS)
- Delivers targeted messages in seconds, with voice and text display, sirens and flashing lights
- Includes all of the features you expect from a ruggedized Station: molded UV-rated bright safety yellow enclosure; extreme weather resilience (-20° F to 150°F); NEMA, UL/cUL 50/508, CSA Std. C22.2 type ratings of 1, 3, 3s, 12, 13, 4X
Indoor Emergency Help Stations
MS-5100 Indoor Emergency Help Station Features:
- In a mass emergency, alert everyone at your site in seconds, and provide actionable emergency voice instructions. In the case of a smaller incident, alert and instruct just the people at the affected location
- Send targeted instructions to specific locations via text to speech
- Multi-faceted alerts are highly intrusive, with voice, text, sirens, and lights
- Help button connects people in need with security via two-way, hands-free, live voice communication over IP networks
- Help Stations can be set up to connect people in need directly with security patrols via their handheld radios or mobile phones
- If central power, phone, text, and internet networks fail, Help Stations automatically switch to battery and wireless mesh network backup, so they still work when other systems are down