indoor emergency help stations
Indoor Emergency Help Stations
Metis Secure delivers emergency notification, communications, and management systems that help you respond much more quickly and effectively in an emergency. Call or email today for more information.
Click this image below to see a video showing how Metis Secure works in buildings, schools, hopitals etc.
The Metis Secure wall-mounted Emergency Help Station broadcasts instant emergency alerts and voice instructions, so that everyone at your site knows what to do in an emergency. With the press of the Station’s help button, anyone at your site can immediately speak with security or police to request help or report what is happening.
MS-5100 Indoor Emergency Help Station Features:
- In a mass emergency, alert everyone at your site in seconds, and provide actionable emergency voice instructions. In the case of a smaller incident, alert and instruct just the people at the affected location
- Send targeted instructions to specific locations via text to speech
- Multi-faceted alerts are highly intrusive, with voice, text, sirens, and lights
- Help button connects people in need with security via two-way, hands-free, live voice communication over IP networks
- Help Stations can be set up to connect people in need directly with security patrols via their handheld radios or mobile phones
- If central power, phone, text, and internet networks fail, Help Stations automatically switch to battery and wireless mesh network backup, so they still work when other systems are down